Supports the overall patient care experience by providing clinical services to assigned areas.
- Contributes to exceptional quality care through assessing, monitoring, interpreting and evaluating patients and their response to therapy as measured by daily patient assessments.
- Contributes to exceptional quality and safety by providing appropriate airway management, therapeutic procedures and oxygen administration as measured by quality audits, zero preventable sentinel/serious events and observations.
- Contributes to exceptional clinical outcomes by establishing, maintaining and troubleshooting mechanical ventilation, oxygen/humidity delivery systems, and bronchodilator therapy as measured by quality audits and patient assessments.
- Contribute to the overall physician and employee commitment by collaborating, communicating and promoting team work, as measured
by physician satisfaction, employee participation survey goal and on monthly survey.
- Contributes to exceptional quality, physician commitment and financial performance through providing proactive, timely, accurate and customer-friendly communication, documentation and entering patient charges as measure by documentation audits, physician satisfaction,
and daily charge reconciliation.
- Contributes to achievement of exceptional health care by functioning as a member of the team as measured by active participation in unit meetings,
committees and special projects.
- Associate Degree or Diploma School Program.
- N.B.R.C. Registry or Certification.
- Minimum new graduate.
SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis
SSM Health DePaul Hospital is a 476-bed hospital offering comprehensive medical services, including inpatient and outpatient surgeries using state-of-the-art technology and facilities. Opened in 1828, DePaul Hospital - St. Louis was the first hospital west of the Mississippi River and remains the oldest continuously existing business in St. Louis. DePaul Hospital serves patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, including the communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland.