Advanced Gastroenterologist Opportunity
St. Anthony is seeking a physician skilled in advanced endoscopic procedures of ERCP and EUS, as well as General Gastroenterology procedures, to join an established practice. You may expect a busy practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
· BC/BE Gastroenterologist. Requires skill in advanced endoscopic procedures, EUS & ERCP
· 1:5 Call Group
· Clinic Building Attached to Hospital
· Supportive Medical Staff
· Focus on Hospital Work - Flexible Scheduling for Clinic
· Excellent Hospitalist Service Available
· Comprehensive Benefits Package and Competitive Salary
· Using EPIC for Electronic Medical Record in Hospital and Clinic
· State of the Art GI Equipment
· Interest in Leadership Opportunities a Plus
St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City has long served the needs of Oklahomans with a wide range of services in state of the art facilities with physicians and staff who are dedicated to providing exceptional health care consistent with our mission. St. Anthony is a large, comprehensive hospital, excelling in providing all types of health care services, and specializing in cardiology, oncology, neurosciences, orthopedics, behavioral medicine, and diagnostic services.
St. Anthony Hospital is part of SSM Health, a Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through one of the largest integrated delivery systems in the nation with care delivery sites in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
The Oklahoma region includes St. Anthony Hospital, St. Anthony South, Bone and Joint Hospital at St. Anthony, St. Anthony North, St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital, and St. Anthony Physicians Group, a multi-specialty medical group.
Learn more atwww.saintsok.com