Under general supervision, but according to established procedures performs a variety of technical nuclear medical procedures designed to assist physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries.
***SSM Health will implement a new minimum wage of $11 per hour throughout its four-state system which will take effect in January 2017. This job is one impacted by this increase. Learn morehere *** Qualifications
- Achieves Exceptional Patient Satisfaction by: Responding to requests for service in a timely manner to meet and exceed customer expectations; Maintaining a professional, caring, and friendly manner to all; Providing staff accountability of patient satisfaction initiatives
- Demonstrates Exceptional Safety by: Adherence to Department policies and procedures for all Nuclear Medicine scans; Complying with the State and Joint Commission Safety Regulations; Observance to the SSM Healthcare standards for code of conduct; Assurance that staff are aware of existing and new policies, procedures, regulations, and standards
- Drives Exceptional Clinical/Service Outcomes by: Expediting the processing of all X-ray studies through the use of radiology informatic tools (PACS, EPIC, VRC; Assurance that modality documentation is completed correctly; Maintaining certification and training standards
- Promotes Exceptional Employee Satisfaction by: Supporting department/organizational goals; Actively participating in process improvements and initiatives
- Promotes Exceptional Physician Satisfaction by: Providing meaningful assistance to Physicians (both expected and directed)
- Achieves Exceptional Financial Performance by: Monitoring key financial performance standards within the department to meet the goals.
- Pursues Exceptional Growth by: Actively pursuing opportunities to enhance professional growth through on-going learning and using skill sets that are key to serving our customers (patients, physicians, peers, entities).
- High School or GED.
- 1 year to 3 years of experience.
- Confidentiality, Abuse, Neglect and Assault Reporting, Age Specific Competency, Radiology Fire Safety, Pain Management Across the Lifespan, Radiation Safety.
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles is a 433-bed hospital offering highly-specialized care for critically ill patients. The hospital excels in many areas, including open-heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, trauma and emergency services, sleep medicine, obstetrics, surgical services, oncology, vascular surgery, orthopedics and gastroenterology.